Terms & Conditions
1. Everything on this site, from the photographs and graphics to the text of these terms, is either owned by me or used by me with someone else's permission. By using this site, you will not obtain any rights in any of the materials on the site.
2. While you're welcome to view the site and print hard copies of anything on it for your own personal use, you are not allowed to copy or use anything on this site for any other purpose, such as any business or commercial use. In addition, you are not allowed to modify, distribute or re-post anything for any purpose at all.
3. My site is provided to you "as is" and I don't give you any guarantees or promises in respect of the site or its performance. In particular, I give no guarantee as to the quality of the site, its fitness for any particular purpose or the level of skill and care used by me in making it available to you. Any terms of this nature which may be implied automatically by law are excluded (to the extent legally permitted). Providing the site "as is" means that:- whilst I have tried to make sure that everything on the site is accurate, I can't promise you that it is or take responsibility if it isn't - you use this site at your own risk. I can't guarantee that everything on the site is free from viruses or defects or that your use of the site won't cause damage to your computer - it's your responsibility to make sure that you have the right equipment to use this site and screen out anything that may damage it. While you're welcome to visit my site whenever you choose, I can't guarantee that the site will always be available or will operate without interruptions - I may make changes to the site or take it down at any time.
4. As I said before, the site is provided "as is". This means that if you suffer any loss, damage or expense as a result of visiting or using this site (for example, damage to your computer from a virus or financial loss caused by relying on any inaccurate information which is mistakenly included on my site), you will not have any claim against me. I will have no legal liability to you in respect of any such loss, damage or expense.
5. You may notice that I have links on my site to other sites which I think you may want to visit. I don't vet these sites to make sure there is nothing in them that will offend you and have no control over the content of linked sites, so remember that I can't be responsible for what you find there - good or bad.
This site is owned and operated and self managed by Al James Professional Musician. If you want to ask anything about these terms or have any comments or complaints on or about the site, please contact me.
Lastly, I'm intrigued to know who actually reads these terms, please do let me know! ☺
Copyright © Al James 2010. All rights reserved.
|al james © 2010 / terms & conditions / links / t: +44 (0)7761 740644 / e: email@example.com|